Joshua 23:11: “Be very careful to love the LORD your God.”
- tell Him what you love about Him
- make a point of saying thank-you for the big and little things you take for granted
- sit in silence together
- keep talking. Before you go to anyone else, tell Him
- listen – really listen – to Him. (Don’t assume, limit or caricature Him).
- remind yourself of why you first fell in love
- share a good book.
- eat together.
- spend time with mutual friends
- ask for forgiveness when you mess up; and then accept it
My love is frost and cold, ice and snow; let His love warm me” (The Valley of Vision).