2. Without Him, nothing in my life makes sense.
3. He loved me before I loved Him.
4. He sees me as I am and He doesn’t run away.
5. He forgives me and He’s working redemption through even my mistakes.
6. He tells it like it is.
7. Because I have a bond with my brothers and sisters that defies explanation.
8. Because I see Him at work in other Christians and He changes lives that nothing and no-one else can reach.
9. Because no-one is more beautiful, compelling, powerful, uncontainable and more loving than Him.
10. A million prayer “coincidences.”
11. Because He’s a God who serves and I can’t explain this.
12. Because I’m a sinner and I can’t change myself.
13. Because Scripture speaks to people like me about people like me.
14. Because there’s room for reason and for mystery.
15. Because the Bible describes me and my world.
16. Because Jesus keeps hold of me and loves me, even when I let go of Him.
17. Because it’s not about what I do or what I’ve done.
18. Because it is Finished.
19. Because He’s powerful and He’s personal too.
20. Because He welcomes anyone who comes to Him.