1. I will not try to get my body into better shape. I’ll learn to love the one I’ve got.
2. I will not work harder. I’ll accept free and liberating grace.
3. I will not do more. I’ll glory in Jesus and soak up His rest.
4. I will not make more time for me. I’ll ask God to help me lift my eyes to the world I forget.
5. I will not feel guilty. I’ll go boldly to the cross and glory in my forgiveness.
6. I will not teach my daughter to be a good girl. I’ll tell her about Jesus and His love.
7. I will not be perfect. I’ll do what I can and know that this is enough.
8. I will not play to my strengths. I’ll confess my fears and face them in Him.
9. I will not revolutionise my quiet times with a new reading plan. I’ll plod, quietly, but steadily, through God’s word.
10. I will not do it myself. I’ll ask for help, and be blessed in dependence.
11. I will not aim higher. I’ll pray for contentment with what I’ve got.
12. I will not follow my heart. I’ll ask God to show me His.
13. I will not try to succeed. I’ll fail with more grace.
14. I will not try to make more friends. I’ll nurture those I already have.
15. I will not run a marathon. But I might sponsor someone else.
16. I will not be tidier. I will try to make lots of mess.
17. I will not beat myself up when I break my anti-resolutions. I will laugh and thank God for His grace.