He makes me feel shocked. But I like being shocked. I want to see more. I want to reinforce how much better I am than he is. How much more educated. Smarter. Kinder. Better.
I’m better than he is, I think. I would never speak his words; or do what he does.
- He’s a product of celebrity culture.
- He never lets his ignorance stop him wading into an issue.
- He treats women like they’re objects. (An eating disorder does exactly the same thing).
- He wants to build a wall to keep people out.
- He’s always quoting the polls. (I wonder how many Facebook likes this post will get?)
- He has been proud of things he should have been ashamed of.
- When he gets caught he then becomes “ashamed” (but it didn’t bother him before).
- He puts people down to lift himself up.
- He thinks he should be the most important person in the world.
- He has bad hair.